1. I get to practice my business administration skill.
2. I get to travel to places to look for potential customers.
3. I have more time to bond with Miel.
4. It feels good to see your product on the market.
5. It feels good to provide employment to those who are unemployed. (Miel is a generous employer, mind you!)
1. This start up stage is sucking out all our energies.
2. Start up stage is the most difficult, financially speaking.
3. There would be people who would try to pull you down. Keber!
4. Less time to bond with kids. Buti na lang may KFC!
Money. Money. Money.
Our goal is simple: We want financial independence because we want to help more people.